A Layered Security Model
Comprehensive security management must cover a wide scope of services to be successful. Sentry Business Solutions does just that, starting with a complete needs assessment of business workstations and servers.
Once needs are assessed, a set of security layers are deployed and Sentry does the rest. Able to deploy up to 8 layers of security on Windows, Mac or Linux devices, Sentry uses data-driven insights to proactively alert technicians when problems are detected.
Sentry AntiVirus stands above the competition in three ways:
We control every aspect of each antivirus engine through our dashboard. This allows us to set a system of checks and alerts in place that notify technicians when a threat is detected or a process isn’t functioning correctly. It also removes end-user responsibility from a critical security process.
Technicians can initiate scans, manage quarantined threats and view threat, detection and quarantine reports. These reports help identify threat origin and assess whether the client should be notified or if further measures should be considered.
Another words, we do everything. That makes choosing an antivirus solution simple.
Industry-Leading Threat Detection
Sentry boasts the most powerful threat-detection engine on the market by protecting against both known and unknown threats. Let’s take a look:
Protection Against Known Threats
One way Sentry AntiVirus stays up-to-date with the latest threats is by using traditional, signature-based threat detection.
By analyzing program files against a robust list of current signature/virus definition files, any program that matches a signature/definition file is treated as suspicious and is either deleted or quarantined.
Protection Against Unknown Threats
Most antivirus solutions offer no protection against these threats, but Sentry uses sophisticated, proprietary technologies to seek out and detect them.
- Sentry Live-Protect stops malicious attempts before they can execute by scanning files as they are accessed in real-time. Flexibility to choose which file types to scan decreases resource usage and optimizes performance.
- Sentry File Inspector is designed to identify unknown threats. By comparing a file’s “behavior” against known malicious characteristics, possible threats are detected– even without a known signature.
- Heuristic checks protect against previously unknown threats, detecting new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’s core systems.
Sentry shuts down even the most sophisticated malware via continuous real-time monitoring, which detects programs that perform actions commonly associated with malware exploits. Can your antivirus do that?
Sentry’s fully-featured AV engine is totally sweet, and it all starts with integrity monitoring. Upon installation, Sentry initiates an automated set of checks to keep tabs on the individual processes and services allowing the engine to run, update and scan as configured.
If a check fails, an alert is triggered and a technician is there to sort it out. This ensures your software is always functioning as intended.
Sentry detects a wide range of malware types, including Rootkits, Spyware, Adware, Dialers, Hacker Tools, Keyloggers, and Potentially Unwanted Applications (PUAs). If you choose a powerful, comprehensive antivirus solution, but it taxes the living daylights out of your most critical workloads, you’re in trouble.
The same goes for an extremely light antivirus that leaves your endpoint’s resources relatively untouched, but doesn’t protect your system.
And the features keep rolling:
- Enable scanning on insertion of USB drives to mitigate the risk of malicious files being brought into the workplace.
- Low-priority scanning option frees up system resources.
- Deep scanning is scheduled to run during business downtime.
- Option to only scan files that have changed since the last scan was run reduces scanning and maximizes efficiency.
- Policy-based configuration allows engine customization of each workstation and server to fulfill specific security guidelines and needs.
Sentry Business: Your No-Risk 30-Day Trial
Sentry Business Solutions makes sense out of security, delivering business networks, workstations and servers a comprehensive set of software tools focused on delivering maximum threat protection and minimal exposure.
Come see how the pros do it, with a no-risk, try-before-you-buy, 30-day test drive.
Pricing starts at under $1/day per workstation and less than $3/day per server.
Sentry Web Protection stops browser-based attacks by delivering a layer of protection between the web browser and workstation that blocks users from accessing known malicious sites.
Sentry Business Solutions: Service List
Click an item to learn more: