Don’t Let Your Business Get Caught with Its Pants Down
Hard disk failure, theft, user error, malware and natural disaster all have the power to destroy the data your business depends on. Forever.
Here’s a few numbers:
- 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months.
- 72% of businesses that suffer major data loss shut down within 24 months.
- 50% of those companies go bankrupt immediately.
Spreading the Good News
As the price of data storage has decreased over the past decade, the number and variety of backup solutions has exploded while cost has radically decreased. So, if you haven’t found a comprehensive backup solution your business can rely on, now is the time.
Sentry’s hybrid cloud model utilizes both cloud and local backups, increasing business continuity and reducing recovery time. Hybrid solutions can use either local or cloud-based storage for recovery, whether restoring a single file or an entire system.
Current Backup Statistics
Most businesses fail miserably when it comes to Disaster Prevention Planning. Here are some statistics from a recent report:
- Only 30 percent have a fully documented disaster recovery strategy in place.
- A mere 15 percent use the cloud for some or all of their disaster recovery environment.
- Over half of the businesses were not backing up data on a daily basis.
- 75 percent of organizations claimed that daily backups threaten workplace productivity.
- 32 percent of IT administrators admitted that their organizations do not test their backup systems on a regular basis.
- By industry, the healthcare field is considered to be among the most negligent as an alarming 66 percent of respondents report to not testing their backup systems.
The Cloud Advantage
For some customers, the environment they care about is on-premise. Therefore, the cloud provides an off-site copy of critical data and systems, making it an ideal option to ensure their data is secure.
For others, the cloud also serves as the primary location for web servers, web-based applications, and email, making it even more imperative that those cloud-based services are backed up and available for recovery.
Regardless of whether the environment is based locally or in the cloud, customers still have the same concerns:
Encryption is a central element of any cloud solution, and Sentry Backup features up to 448-bit Blowfish encryption to secure data at one of 7 worldwide data centers.
Sentry yields backup and recovery as fast as 5GB/min.
Data redundancy is key to optimizing backup reliability. Sentry Backup’s hybrid cloud model provides redundancy by using both local and cloud-based storage, allowing access to backup files even if the Internet is down. Furthermore, our data centers use a fully redundant architecture to ensure data is available for recovery 99.999% of the time.
Sentry Backup is infinitely scalable. Just add data and pay for what you use- no investment needed.
Superior Performance and Efficiency
The ability to identify files that have changed and only backup those files has become the standard across the industry.
True Delta Technology
However, Sentry Backup utilizes a proprietary technology called True Delta that searches for changes at the more granular, disk block level, and only backs up the changes to the file, rather than the entire file.
On average, only 0.1 – 0.5% of the data has changed, making Sentry Backup the most bandwidth and resource efficient backup solution in the industry.
Expensive hardware investments are replaced by a low monthly expense that only grows with the company. Pricing starts at $1/GB per month.
Sentry Business: Your No-Risk 30-Day Trial
Sentry Business Solutions make sense out of security, delivering business networks, workstations and servers a comprehensive set of software tools focused on delivering maximum threat protection and minimal exposure.
Come see how the pros do it, with a no-risk, try-before-you-buy, 30-day test drive.
Pricing starts at under $1/day per workstation and less than $3/day per server.