Understanding the value an IT Managed Services Provider (MSP) brings to the table is the first step in putting technology to work for you. We partner with one of the biggest MSPs in the world, holding over $5 billion in assets and all the IT tools I need to manage hundreds of systems at a time.
Sentry makes sense out of security, delivering business networks, workstations and servers a comprehensive set of software tools focused on maximizing protection and minimizing exposure.
We make IT Simple by offering a comprehensive tool set that will fit the needs of any business, large or small- in only 3 packages– 2 for workstations and 1 for servers. Pricing starts at less than $1 per day per workstation. Server management pricing starts at $149 per month plus backup.
Stop malware before it attacks.
Sentry Web Protection
Block malicious sites before they load.
Block employees from accessing sites you don’t want them on.
Minimize threat exposure by keeping systems patched and up-to-date.
Automation, system health monitoring, reporting and alerts.
Your On-Demand IT support department is only a click away.
Sentry Risk Intelligence
The newest member of Team Sentry: risk assessment made easy.
System crashes. Theft. User errors. Office fire. Tornado.
Are you ready?
Sentry Business Solutions take all the hassle out of workstation and server maintenance starting at less than $1 / day per workstation and $3 /day per server.
Try-Before-You-Buy: 30 Day No-Risk Trial
Sentry AntiVirus delivers powerful virus protection driven by one of the most flexible and powerful antivirus engines in the industry, featuring proactive layers of security, such as:
- Sentry Live-Protect stops malicious attempts before they can execute by scanning files as they are accessed in real-time. Total flexibility allows for choosing which file types are subject to Sentry Live-Protect scanning for optimal performance.
- Sentry File Inspector is designed to identify unknown threats. By comparing a file’s “behavior” against known malicious characteristics, Sentry File Inspector can actively detect a possible threat– even without a known signature.
Flexible configuration settings allow Sentry AntiVirus to define everything from scan scheduling, alert handling, file and folder exclusions, end-user interaction and protection policies. An automated system of checks, monitoring, scanning and reporting ensures everything is working right, all the time.
Sentry Web Protection
Sentry Web Protection reduces threat exposure by stopping users from accessing known malicious sites.
- Proactive layer of protection between the browser and the operating system.
- When a user clicks a link, Sentry Web Protection compares that address with a database of known malicious sites.
- Sentry Web Protection blocks user access by acting as a virtual gatekeeper, stopping the browser- and the attack– before it ever loads.
Sentry Bounce acts as a virtual bouncer, restricting employee access to certain websites:
- Policy-based system allows defining different sets of rules for different employees.
- Category-based blacklisting: block websites by category, such as “social media” or “shopping.”
- Simple solution for productivity control.
- Flexible scheduling allows for defining set times when a certain category is blocked/allowed. This is effective for letting employees use social media during lunch, for example.
Sentry Update provides a seamless solution for keeping all systems up-to-date, greatly reducing exposure to threats. Software vulnerabilities increase exposure to malicious attacks and are among the most harmful security threats due to their potential for exploitation.
Failure to manage and maintain these software updates effectively is a leading cause of intrusion.
- Manages Microsoft and non-Microsoft patches, including Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Mozilla Thunderbird, Java and more.
- System updates are individually approved and automated by Sentry Technicians to run during non-business hours and over the weekend.
Sentry maintains the performance of your workstations and servers over the long run. Regular maintenance and system checks, along with a system for reporting and notification, is essential to providing a total business solution.
- Pro-active, automated monitoring of system checks.
- Numerous logs and reports available.
- Ensures essential processes are functioning normally and alerts us otherwise.
Sentry Support allows end-users to grant remote access to a Sentry Support technician. Your On-Demand IT department is now just a click away.
- Seamless and secure integration through Teamviewer Take Control.
- Can be set to allow employees to access their work computers from home.
Total Risk Assessment
Sentry Risk Intelligence
Sentry Risk Intelligence enables companies to quickly and easily perform ongoing risk assessments within their IT environment through PCI DSS, Data Breach and Security Scans. Regularly automated, proactive scanning allows business owners to stay on top of liability by calculating a monetary value for data risk in real-time:
- Gain visibility of any sensitive data on the device: easily identify unprotected data and its location – including highly-sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as Credit Card Numbers, dates of birth, government issued identification, and financial account numbers– to understand how an attacker would compromise it and how much a data breach would cost.
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance: satisfy a host of highly punitive compliance requirements that mandate periodic risk assessments and audits, including HIPAA, PCI DSS and FINRA.
- Minimize the risk of a data breach: avoid cost-prohibitive and crippling data breaches which can be detrimental not only to the business itself, but also its reputation.
Sentry Backup provides businesses the option to add a final layer of protection for restoring everything from a file to an entire server. Hard disk failure, theft, user error, malware and natural disaster will no longer have the ability to compromise your business’ continuity.
Our industry-leading backup solution is powered by cloud integration and proprietary technologies that make Sentry Backup the obvious choice:
- LocalSpeedVault: When enabled, this feature sends a duplicate copy of each cloud backup to a local device, creating a live-swap in case of disk failure.
- True Delta: The ability to identify files that have changed and only backup those files has become the standard across the industry. True Delta technology searches for changes at the more granular, disk block level, and only backs up the changes to the file, rather than the entire file. On average, only 0.1 – 0.5% of the data has changed, making Sentry Backup a provider of the most bandwidth and resource efficient backup solution in the industry.
- Hybrid-Cloud: Sentry Backup utilizes both on-site and cloud backups. When restoring, Sentry is able to identify and select which one will deliver the fastest recovery time. It is this hybrid technology that drives our LocalSpeedVault and its live-swap capabilities. Having a live-swap available on-site makes disk failure a simple matter of swapping out the old disk with the new one.
Your Trial is Waiting
Please fill out the short form and we will contact you quickly, during regular business hours.