The Slow Computer Specialists
Are you suffering from the frustration of a slow computer?
Regular maintenance to remove malicious software and malware has become essential to the long-term stability and security of the system, as well as the overall sanity of the user.
Everyone loves the benefit of a high-speed Internet connection. Technological advancements in data transfer and delivery have brought us light years beyond the archaic days of dial-up, and into the age of fiber-optics and instant gratification.
As we all know, everything in life has a “flip-side.”
Data can also travel “upstream.” This means that as long as a device is connected to a network– in this case, the Internet– that device is vulnerable to malicious software.
It’s not like the old days, where you had to click on a bad link in an email. Over time, your system will slowly grind to a frustrating halt until you are forced to call a technician.
We guarantee our tuneup increases your computer’s speed and efficiency for maximum performance, and for a limited time, all tune-ups include a lifetime Internet Security subscription.
- We scan your system with multiple programs to ensure all adware, spyware and viruses are detected and deleted.
- Delete outdated/unnecessary applications
- Delete temporary system/application files
- Delete browsing history, cookies, and internet temporary files
- Remove unwanted startup programs
- Remove unwanted toolbars from web browsers
- Critical Software
- Service packs
- Security updates
- Scan and repair for hard drive errors
- Scan and repair for registry errors
- Defragmentation: Our software operates at a lower bit-level than standard Windows defragmentation software, reducing fragmentation exponentially and increasing speed and stability–and as a value-added service, it’s provided freely for you to use as needed.
- Optimize hard disk
- Adjust cache settings to improve performance
- Set hard drive to shut down when not in use, saving energy and minimizing wear
- Registry Defragmentation
- Optimize visual effects, pagefile, system services and memory allocation
System Stability & Failure Testing
- Preventive maintenance designed to detect failing devices
- Analysis of hard drive, RAM, CPU, video card, network interface, and overall system stability
- Documentation and recommendations provided
- Complete hardware cleaning inside & out
- Remote support access
- Discounts on multiple computers