The latest on Apple’s major update is a sound no bueno for many Mac users. Big Sur installation issues are wreaking havoc– especially on older systems.
Most techs will tell you the same thing: if you are running critical processes and programs that you or your business rely on, always wait when a major update is released to see what the early-adopters have to say about it. Then there will be plenty of guinea pigs out there to give you the feedback you need to make a proper decision.
What Macs are compatible with macOS Big Sur?
- MacBook: 2015 and later
- Mac mini: 2014 and later
- MacBook Air: 2013 and later
- iMac: 2014 and later
- MacBook Pro: Late 2013 and later
- iMac Pro: 2017 and later
- Mac Pro: 2013 and later
Big Sur Installation Issues: Sources
Here are some very recent related articles from some very big names about Big Sur update problems.
- 7 Tips for Improving Virus Protection for Macs
- Top MacBook and iMac Support Services
- 10 Tips for Choosing the Right IT Provider
- Windows Server Support
- IT Provider and Tech Support Services
The Big Sur installation issues are a prime example of why waiting is a better choice for most users.