With our Professional IT Services, businesses can plan, implement, and manage the right technologies to meet their business objectives. As a result, growth and expansion become not only possible, but probable.
Managed Services Provider
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) take care of the technical aspects and allow you to focus entirely on your business. Expenses become manageable due to the flat, monthly service rate. Your network is secure and your data is safe.
Your business runs on its network; it’s as simple as that. If the network goes down, your bottom line will suffer. Period. We keep your organization’s computer network running efficiently and with up-to-date security.
Our security model utilizes a layered design to maximize threat detection while minimizing risk exposure. We will design a security plan to meet your industry needs, that utilizes mitigation techniques at specific points of weakness.
Proactive Remote Network Monitoring
Automated network monitoring, server monitoring and alerting software proactively monitors our clients’ networks and workstations. When issues occur, an alert is automatically sent to our tech support team so a technician can address the issue as quickly as possible. Many times, issues can be fixed before you even realize there is a problem.
Our Remote Monitoring with Maintenance services allow us to provide a higher level of tech support, including Remote 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting, Asset Tracking and Network Reporting for systems and software. Read more about our managed services here.
24/7 Remote Monitoring and Alerting
- Detects issues before they get serious
- Proactive measures monitor performance to keep network healthy
- Total insight into the state of your network
- Includes detailed Asset Tracking
- Review of trends based on data collection
- Data-driven insights
- Windows update and patch management
- Ongoing systems maintenance
- Our IT support services include automated asset tracking
- Provides up-to-date data on the assets currently in use on your network
- Saves you time and record keeping
- Detects and tracks all network devices that are powered up
- Retains all hardware, software and performance data
Our flagship report is designed to help you quantify and communicate the business and technical value of your services to your users and management. These reports display key metrics and support activities in an easy-to-digest, professional-looking business report that showcases all the critical functions you perform.
A wide variety of additional reports helps ensure that you get the level of detail when you need it most. These reports cover such key areas as device inventory, pricing, antivirus protection, backup integrity, user audits, hardware and software checkups, and more. That’s data you can immediately use to improve your IT environments, and allows us to provide premiere tech support.
Multiple Report Formats
If you want to share reports outside of Remote Monitoring & Management, you can easily export any report to PDF®, Microsoft® Excel®, or Microsoft® Word®.
Remote Support Capabilities
- Tech support can’t wield their powers without access to the problem
- Secure workstation and server connections provided by TeamViewer
- Maximize remote workforce productivity with Teamviewer Remote Access and Remote Support
- Enable dispersed teams to remote in to the devices they need, the moment they need them – without requiring VPN
- IT staff can remotely access any network device for maintenance or troubleshooting
- Includes screen sharing, screen capture, chat features and command prompts
- Speeds up troubleshooting process because support is able to see what the end user is experiencing
Your business probably won’t survive a major data loss. Making sure documents and databases are protected against failure, disaster and loss is the #1 IT service we provide. Our flexible backup solution protects both servers and workstations.
Sentry Backup is our choice flavor of disaster protection, perfect for workstation and server backups– including any VMs or Hyper-V guests. Whether your business’ needs are simple file and folder protection, a complete, bare-metal recovery solution, or something in-between, we help businesses make data loss and excessive downtime threats of the past.
If you have never needed a backup of your QuickBooks file to bail you out of a corrupt database, consider yourself fortunate. Whether you’re running it on a server or workstation, Sentry Backup has you covered.
Sentry Docs provides unlimited, twice-daily backup of over 40 document types, including Office Suite, PDFs and more.
Your On-Demand Team is Waiting
Ready to Get Started?
A discovery and assessment of your business needs is the first step in a provider relationship. To get started, simply fill out our online intake form– then we will review and schedule an on-site visit.
IT Service | IT Provider | Tech Support